Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



One of my goals for the year was to do a menu plan each week. I've been on track ALL year...all 11 days of it! LOL!

Monday- Cynthia's Cheesy Chicken , rice, mixed vegetables, bread (made extra to take to our neighbor whose twins recently came home from the hospital)

Tuesday- Bacon Cheeseburger meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday- Penne with Chicken and Spinach, Italian breadsticks

Thursday- Angel Chicken

Friday- fish and fries

Saturday- Homemade Pizza. I first served this at the twins' 1st birthday. It was a real hit. I'm trying to make it a family tradition to have this Pizza weekly. I just love family tradition.

Publix has boneless, skinless, chicken breasts for $1.99/lb this week...we'll be clucking by the end of the week!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Loving what is on the menu this week Shaunta! Wish we lived closer! Happy Clucking!