Jess, an American blogger in Turkey, posts 5 goals for every month. At the beginning of the next month she updates how she did. I've decided to join her since I need the accountability. So, here goes:
1. Read to the kids everyday.
2. Track our spending by using a checkbook register and stay within the budget.
3. Drink 1.5 Juicy Juice bottles of water a day.
4. Read/listen to the Bible or a Christian sermon daily. Also review Scripture daily. I'm working on
1 Thes. 4:16-18 now.
5. Do 20 crunches twice a day. Gradually increase the amount so that by the end of the month I can do 40 twice a day. (This is my effort to lose the belly pooch that I carry as a result of having 4 kids in less than 4 years.)